Window Tinting in Yuma, AZ
So what is it like tinting windows in America's sunniest city, anyway? Well, we are here to tell you. It can be fun, and it can be troublesome, depending on the time of year.
The thing about tinting windows is that you need a clean, dust-free surface for your tint to adhere to. Without that, you're going to run into a lot of problems, and you're going to lose a lot of time and money when you have to pull the tint off and start all over.
Can you guess what the number one problem we face is? It's not dust. It's not air bubbles (we stopped making those rookie mistakes years ago). The biggest problem we have when applying car window tint in Yuma... is SWEAT. That's right. Dripping sweat.
Imagine cleaning a window to be perfect and free from dust. Streak free and ready for a nice piece of top quality tint to go on it. You take your time and get it done nicely. Then, you grab your tint and start laying it in place to cut it to fit. After lots of brow furrowing and face-muscle clenching, you finally get it right. Now's the fun part, adhering the tint to the window and getting that satisfying feeling because you just made Joe Schmo's window look like Batman's.
And then... it happens... a tiny bead of sweat rolls down your forehead, down the crease of your nose, and right off the tip, only to land in the worst possible place -- between the tint and the window.
Trying to keep from smashing every window in sight, you calmly pull the tint off, and begin the process all over again. After grabbing a cool drink and a towel to wipe the sweat away, of course.
Sound fun? No, no it doesn't. But it can be on days where everything goes smoothly, which averages out to be about two to three days out of every month.
In reality, we love what we do and we wouldn't trade our business for anything. Except for maybe more cloud coverage. Seriously though, we have some good times in the shop. Jammin' out to our favorite tunes and telling jokes all day, guffawing at each other's clever wit. Of course all of our jokes are PG as well. You know, knock knocks and chicken crossin' the road type stuff.
Wanna hear one? What's that, you do? Wasn't expecting that but alright! Here goes:
A guy is washing the family car with his son. The boy looks up at his father and says, "Hey, Dad, why can't we use a sponge instead?"
That's right. Laugh. Laugh until you pee yourself. Oops, we mean "wet yourself." Let's keep things PG here.
Let me tell you a quick story about my grandma, while we're at it.
The last thing my dear old granny said before she kicked the bucket was, "Hey, how far do you think I can kick this bucket?"
Are you cacklin' now? She sure did. Now she's 102 and still hasn't "kicked the bucket."
If you guys read this far, we applaud you. Seriously. Well done. Come on down and hang out with us for a while. We're a friendly bunch of fellows and you'll have a few good laughs. Heck, maybe we'll even let you tint a few windows.
Probably not though, that stuff is expensive and we can't afford to waste any materials. Better leave it to the pros.
It does not matter how much your house costs or how top-notch your windows are if they are not tinted. Probably, you have already heard about all the benefits of window tinting both in houses and cars. Still, somehow there are still people who hesitate about ordering window tinting services or those who just think it is no good.
In this article, you will read about the numerous advantages residential window tinting can bring to your life. What is more, you will see how cost-efficient in all aspects window tinting can be.
1) Energy saving is, probably, one of the most popular reasons people have their windows tinted. First of all, because it works under any kind of weather. If it is cold outside the house, the heat will be kept inside owing to window tinting. It works vice versa under hot weather conditions.
2) The protection against UV rays. Have you heard that direct UV rays can damage your skin, eyes and house furniture? If yes, then house window tinting is the thing that will protect you from these negative influences. So it means that you will not have to buy a new coach when it fades off.
3) Anti-shutter properties that will protect you and your family from getting wounded in case the window breaks down. Window tinting will not allow it to break into pieces.
Of course, it makes a difference whether the job is done using only quality materials versus cheap ones. For that reason, you had better consult a reliable window tinting agency but not an individual contractor. In the area of Arizona, you can contact the Window Tinting company in Yuma. Our professionals will help you see the difference between quality and poor quality window tinting. In addition, if you finally decide to have your house windows tinted, we will be ready to take on the job and help you. Meanwhile, the only thing you will have to do is relax and wait a bit to see a perfect result.
Numerous advantages of window tinting are well-known practically to everyone. Probably, there are no people, who have never heard about all the benefits that window tinting can bring us. In fact, everything is as they say.
• First of all, window tinting is good for our skin, health, and eyes because it prevents the direct influence of UV rays on us.
• Then, along with our skin, window tinting is aimed to save all the furniture in the house or everything inside the car from fading away.
• What is more, window tinting is a perfect choice for those who want to save some money at the expense of less energy consumption. On the one hand, window tinting helps to keep heat inside the house when it is cold outside.
Of course, the list of window tinting advantages is much longer, but one of the most important benefits it can offer is shatter-protection in the case of a car accident.
All reliable towing companies try to pinpoint this feature of car window tinting. The anti-window shutter means that in case there is an accident, which results in window breaking, there will be no window shutters around. As a result, such protection measure can save eyes, body and even life of the potential car accident victim.
Every window tinting company tries to offer its clients the best quality tint so that it can save a person in an unpredictable situation. Everyone knows that sometimes even a small stone on the road can be a cause of big problems. Therefore, car window tinting is one of the factors that try to protect a driver and passengers from any unexpected misfortunes.
So if you want to have your windows tinted in Arizona, you are welcome to contact the Window Tinting company in Yuma. Our services and prices will definitely surprise you in a good way.
The outer and inner clarity of headlights affect hundreds of thousands of car drivers. However, over time, the lenses begin to turn yellow.
Before buying new headlights, make sure there is a problem that can not be fixed. Below are common causes of headlights tarnishing. It is better for you to have a professional deal with it.
The first cause of the murky headlight glass
Headlights are made of plastic, which after 5-6 years of operation on dusty roads will get heavily scratched and blurred.
The specialists in our window tinting company will polish the headlight and restore transparency.
The second cause of the pressurization leakage
A crack in the glass, not closed back cover, wiring faults. Again, if you come to ask for help at a window tinting company, their specialists will check your headlights and fix the problem.
As a headlights restoration is a problem that bothers lots of car drivers, there are always cases when they are trying to repair the headlights on their own. The result in the majority of cases is the same.
Such task needs a professional hand and equipment. Without these two prerequisites the chances are high that the car owner will only ruin the headlight. After that it would not be possible to restore them again.
All in all, when it goes about headlight restoration, tint removal, windshield repair it is better to contact a professional. Of course, at the first glance, this job seems too easy and you think that it is a waste of money to pay someone for something you can easily do on your own. In fact, the truth is bit different.
So if you happen to have any window or headlight problems, just contact us, the best window tinting company in Yuma, Arizona. After working with us, you will never want to work with somebody else.
DIY Window Tint Removal
There are lots of reasons why you want to remove the tint from your windows. Replacing old or damaged window tinting with a new film is already a great reason to do that. So here are a few tips on how you can do it on your own without having to hire a window tinting company.
Before starting work on tint removal, look closely at the window module and, if necessary, remove all the decorative panels that could be damaged during the process.
Prepare a detergent. Apply a detergent on the glass. Separate a small part of the film from the glass, remove the tinting easily.
Just set the hair dryer to the maximum temperature, warm the glass and take a sharp knife to peel away the edge of the tinting. Gently and slowly remove the tinting. It is more convenient is you have somebody to help you. The main thing - do not overheat the glass, otherwise it may burst.
Still, if there is no one to work on the tinting removal with you, it is always possible to get help from a professional window tinting company. They will take care of everything while you relax.
Moisturize the surface of the tinting with warm soapy water, but do not cover it with polyethylene. It is better to cover the entire window with old newspapers. Within an hour, periodically moisten the surface with soapy water.
After this, window tinting will soften and it will be easy to separate it from the glass surface. Soapy water can be replaced with window cleaner.
All in all, if after reading this article you do not feel like doing the tinting removal on your own, call us, the window tinting company in Yuma, Arizona. Our professionals will not take lots of your time, but do everything on the highest level.
Top Quality Tint vs. Poor Tint
As a rule, there are two types of people. First - those who tend to buy more expensive things hoping that they would serve longer. Second – those who would rather buy something cheaper just because it is cheap, and will be happy about saving some money. This eternal question stays unanswered even today. Especially, when it comes to window tint.
Those who have ever had their windows tinted, know for sure what kind of issues may occur after some time of exploitation.
On the one hand, cheap tinting will not last long on your windows. Very soon it will go bubbles and then start to go off. Not only they distort the view but also it does not look aesthetic at all. Such outcome will neither save you money and time nor give the quality you desired.
On the other hand, premium window tint will have a few more positive benefits for you:
• No matter what sun, wind or rain affects premium window tint, it will stay as new for the entire warranty period.
• It truly protects your skin and eyes from harmful UV rays.
• Its edges are always small and clean. You will see everything when you open the window. Just take a look and evaluate how smooth and consistent the line of tint is. It will tell you a lot about the quality of tint. Still, be careful if you see purple window tint. It is a sign of bad quality that will soon fade away.
• Dark tints are different. It does not always mean that the darker the tint is, the better protection it has. Still, everything depends on the manufacturer. So try reading the feedbacks on different professional forums.
If you do not feel like applying window tint yourself and what to have it done by the professionals, call our Window Tinting company in Yuma, Arizona. Here you will enjoy the full spectrum of quality window tinting services ranging from home/car/commercial window tinting, auto glass repair and replacement, decorative window tint and many others.
The Advantages of Window Tint
Window tint has become a part of our lives in recent years. Since then, people have been cautious about window tinting and applied it primarily on car windows. Still, times have changed, people learned a lot of new information and reevaluated the benefits of both commercial and residential window tint. So here are the basic---but so vitally important---advantages that window tint can offer us.
Some years ago, window tinting was not so popular. In fact, people mostly associated it only with cars and no one was thinking about its application on house windows. With time, this technique has proved to be efficient and have lots of advantages. Some say that window tint is even more important in a house rather than in a car.
Let’s look into residential window tinting in detail and find out how you and your family can benefit from it.
1. Protection from UV rays and glare reduction. Of course, sunlight is something we cannot live without. Sun is the major source of vitamin D and it is necessary for our health. Nevertheless, sometimes, especially in the morning, there can be too much of the sunlight, to the extent that you cannot even work, read and move around the house. Window tinting allows your eyes to relax and avoid harmful direct sunlight.
2. Energy saving. Extremely thin at first glance, window tint can do miracles when it comes to our bills. You will wonder how. In fact, everything is as simple as one, two, three. The point is that the residential window tint keeps heat in the house in winter and makes it stay outside the house in summer. As a result, you will be surprised by the lower bills you will receive the next month after installing home window tinting. Generally, in less than 2 years, residential window tinting pays for itself in saved energy costs.
3. Safety in case of an accident. In the case of an emergency, or if a window was broken by burglars, or there was a natural disaster that caused all the mess, window film will keep shatters from scattering around.
4. Furniture protection. Once we buy furniture for our houses, we naturally want it to serve us for a long time. With a quality protective film, your couch and other upholstered items will not fade in a couple of months.
5. Better privacy. Home window tinting is a perfect solution if do not want your neighbors to know what you are doing inside your house and what you have for dinner. All the more, you can choose decorative window tint that will be pleasant for those who look at your house from outside.
It goes without saying that there are lots of people who just cannot stand car window tint. Naturally, they have their reasons for that. Some say that it prevents them from observing the situation on the road. For some, this tiny car detail is not attractive enough. However, it is true that after several days of driving a car with tinted windows, those people change their minds.
Here are the top reasons why car window tint is your best friend on the road:
1) Sun protection. We all know the moment when you are driving down the road, and after a turn, the sun starts to blind you. So you practically need to stop your car to put sunglasses on. With car window tint you can forget about your car sunglasses.
2) No expenses on new upholstery. It does not lose its color as fast as when the car has no window film. Just count how much you spend on new upholstery and you will see the great advantage of car window tint.
3) Perfect privacy. No matter how you look, what you wear and who you are in the car with – no one can see you there. So having a short nap if you are tired is a great solution with tinted windows.
4) Skincare. You know that UV rays can do damage to your skin. Not only do the rays dehydrate it, but also cause extra wrinkles and skin defects. With car window tint you can just forget about that.
5) Anti-shutter. Of course, it is better to ride with no accidents on the road, but in case there happens something like this, car window tint can protect people inside from window shutter.
For those who are having second thoughts about car window tint, call us at Window Tinting Yuma and we will answer your questions. Windshield repair, replacement, headlight restoration or even decorative window tint - whatever window services you need, our professionals will help you tremendously.
Titans of Tint
They don't call us that for nothin'. We take our work seriously. And we're gonna tell you about it here.